Monday, December 19, 2011

Quick and Easy Gift Idea

This isn't an official Make It Happen Monday project but I still want to share! This year I was looking to make crafty, inexpensive gifts for my friends. Since I'm currently obsessed with the endless possibilities of mason jars, I decided to combine them with my other life obsession - nail polish! I found an awesome mini 12 pack of OPI's top selling nail polish colors of 2011 at Ulta to create a manicure/pedicure set in a jar :) Here is what the finished gift looks like:



Each jar contains 2 nail polish colors, 2 toe separators, half of a nail file (cut to fit inside the jar), q-tips for nail polish remover and one pumice stone. 

Mini bottles of OPI Russian Navy and You Don't Know Jacques

Strategically placed to fit in a 1/2 pint mason jar...

All sealed up with a home made gift tag!

These jars and supplies cost $12 total and were put together in about 10 minutes. Easy, cute and personalized for each of my friends. 


The Girls Team is off to make our project for tonight! Hint: It's Christmas related and in a mason jar - we can't get enough of these! Tonight's Make It Happen Monday post will be up in a few :)

1 comment: