Without giving too much away (since you might be one of the lucky homemade gift recipients!) we did find a few gift ideas that we are excited to get working on. I also purchased this craft box to store all of my supplies in, since they had been living in an unorganized cabinet in my apartment and it was driving me crazy!
One really exciting discovery that the Girls Team stumbled upon this week is the Joann Fabric and Craft Store app for the iPhone. While in line at Joann's, I realized I forgot a few coupons I had been emailed earlier in the week. I remembered hearing about an app for Joann's, so I quickly downloaded it (for free!) since the line was moving pretty slowly. The app homepage features ads, store locations, and best of all, a coupon page.
I was so excited to find out that all of the coupons I was eligible for are not only saved in the app, but the Joann's employee is able to scan the coupon code straight from my phone. How cool is technology?!
The Girls Team has been making it happen on Monday's for almost a year now, and our field trip for ideas was just what we needed to keep our creative juices flowing! What's your favorite craft store, dear readers? Any secret spots we need to know about? :)



Walmart! Super cheap!!! Especially for fabrics and buttons and paints. They're not the best quality obviously but you get what you paid for. (:
ReplyDelete