Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hot Glue Gun Palooza

Quick post this week! My Girls Team partner and I both had some DIY projects that we needed to finish up before the holidays arrive. This week we each finished our own projects, sharing one common tool - the hot glue gun! I love the hot glue gun. It's a great alternative to sewing if you need to quickly secure materials and it is so easy to use. Although, I burnt myself last night and am now nursing a nice little blister on my finger, so maybe it isn't that easy. Hmm. Anyway...

My mom made beautiful napkin rings for Thanksgiving. Using wooden rings, ribbon, and fall themed flowers she was able to make pretty, homemade napkin rings in just under one hour. I think they will add a special touch to our table decor next week and they look store bought! Good job mom :)  


 
My project has to remain top secret because it is a DIY gift that I am giving to many of my friends for Christmas. But, I will leave our loyal MIHM readers with a little sneak peak...
 
 
One week until Thanksgiving! The holidays are here!


No comments:

Post a Comment