My MIHM partner hadn't been to a Paper Source yet, and with the holidays approaching, we decided it would be the perfect time for a MIHM field trip! So we hoped in the MIHM mobile (a.k.a. my mom's car) and sped off to Walnut Creek.
At Paper Source we were on a mission. One. Buy as many things as our budgets allowed because why wouldn't we do that after spending 90 minutes driving to the store. And two. Get some cute ideas for projects we could make at home.
We've arrived!
Wall of stamps. This is what's so dangerous about Paper Source. I wouldn't even consider myself someone who likes or needs stamps, but as they are so cutely displayed here, all of the sudden I somehow convinced myself that I needed 45 stamps. For budget reasons, I actually only purchased one. It's a really cute "G" that I plan to use...sometime...
This was cut out for budget reasons, but look at this adorable Peace Joy Love stamp.
These are glitter numbers on a stick. So cute, so easy to make ourselves. We snapped a pic so we could try this at home using the Silhouette.
Another example of a cute sign we could make at home: GIVE THANKS.
Look at this cute display board of DIY holiday cards. So clever and talented. My MIHM partner was so inspired by this that she ended up buying all of the materials necessary to make her own Christmas cards this year. Very ambitious of her, but she has the skills to make it happen!
Cards that look like mittens!
So here's what happens when you go somewhere on a field trip and get really excited and want to buy everything in the store: you're too busy shopping to take great photos. These are the only insights into our trip that you're going to get.
It was fun to mix up our MIHM project and actually take a trip for inspiration and MIHM team bonding. It was a great day spent shopping with my mom (later in the day I introduced my mom to the Container Store which was worthy of its own field trip post!) and a great day for MIHM creativity.
Wishing our MIHM friends a happy holiday season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment