Crocheted Boot Cuffs
Hello! Apologies for the delay in posting – we’ve been crocheting our
fingers off and haven’t had time to update the blog!
Back in September I began crocheting this baby blanket for our
good friends who are welcoming their first baby in January. In an attempt to
finish this project in time, I’m trying to focus only on crocheting, and not
get sidetracked by other crafts. So while I crank out this blanket, my Girls
Team partner is off having fun with her own creative crochet projects.
Today on the blog we are featuring my mom’s adorable boot cuffs! She
used this pattern from Pinterest and found it easy to follow. My mom was able to crochet both cuffs in one evening. Can you say speed
crochet pro?! Because my mom was crocheting these for me to wear, I choose the
yarn colors, purple and gray.
We both love how cute the boot cuffs turned out! I love how they look like I'm wearing boot socks, but without the bulk of thick socks in my shoes. These would make great gifts for friends, without taking a lot of time or money.
Here is the progress I’ve made on the baby
blanket. I’m much more comfortable with the pattern now. My only barrier is
dedicating the time to work on it!
LOVE the boot cuffs! That's my next project.
ReplyDelete