As a veteran DIY-er, I figured this would be a great opportunity to add some DIY flare to our wedding. I found three frames at Marshall's for $30 total, and my mom had an extra frame I used. What a great deal! Then I headed to the MIHM headquarters and grabbed the gold spray paint. Remember how much I love gold spray paint?!
This DIY project was so simple. Get some frames, spray paint, blue painters tape and go. DONE!
Frames from Marshall's (5x5 frame not pictured).
My dad made sure the driveway wasn't in danger of turning gold. That guy has exactly what you need, before you even know you need it!
Spray paint is so quick and easy!
The garage has turned into a wedding wood shop! My dad and brother have been helping with the wood signs so it was easy for me to set my frames up to dry. (I also spray painted metal sign holders for another wedding project!)
After letting the frames dry for a few days, I assembled them together and now they are good to go! How cute are they?! Our wedding colors are black and champagne, and these frames will add a shiny pop of color to the mostly natural/rustic decor. And, we are both very excited to honor our grandparents with this small celebratory gesture.





No comments:
Post a Comment