Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wrapping Up the Wedding

As our most loyal MIHM readers know, the past 10 months have been packed with wedding planning and the blog definitely reflected that. Well, the day came and went, and no amount of words on a blog will ever be able to express how awesome, special and FUN 9.13.14 was for us and for our families. So without further ado, welcome to the final MIHM wedding post!

We've documented our DIY wedding signs throughout the process and this week, we're here with the final products. They are AMAZING. These signs were truly a team effort between the Girls Team, my dad the construction guru, and my friend Kathy the talented artist.

Just to refresh your memory...First, my dad and I went to Home Depot and the construction of the signs was underway. Then, I painted the signs with chalkboard paint. Lastly, I handed them over to Kathy who worked her artistic magic. Voilà! The signs were complete. (Click the photo to enlarge.)










I wish I had more time that day to appreciate all of the décor and signage as it was set up at our venue, but a big thank you to my friend and fellow blogger Megan for these great photos.

Although the signs are just a peek into our beautiful and awesome wedding, they are also a reflection of the talent, creativity and love we are lucky enough to have in our friends and family.

And just like that we are back to real life, which means back to real MIHM blogging. Recipe books here we come!

1 comment: